City Swimming Pool
The City Swimming Pool is located in White Park
Hours - Weather Permitting
Monday - Saturday Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Pool Staff may close the pool, with or without warning, due to inclement weather or other circumstances that put patrons or staff at risk.
(18 & over)
Tuesday 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Contact one of the Pool Managers to arrange. Guest passes are not allowed for pool parties.
1 Guard for every 25 swimmers:
1-2 Guards – $150.00
3-4 Guards – $200.00
5+ Guards – $250.00
Private Swim Lessons – $45.00
CALL FOR SPECIAL EVENTS TO BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!!
PASSES SOLD AT CITY HALL AND THE SWIMMING POOL
You must pay for each admission into the pool unless you have a season pass.
General Admission (10 and Under must have an adult with them)
Daily Admission – $4.00
Seniors (60 & over) – $2.00
Swim during training sessions – $4.00
Adult Swim – $4.00
4 and Under – $1.00
Season Pass – $80.00
Family Pass - Household/4 Family Members - $100.00
Addtl. Household Members - Same Household Required – $15.00
Items Not allowed in the Swimming Pool or on the Pool Deck
- Rafts, Tires, Life Jackets, Balls, Etc.
- Inflatable Lounges, Chairs, Etc.
- Glass Containers
- Snorkels, Fins, Etc.
- Inappropriate Swimwear – No cut-offs/denim material
- Babies must wear swim diapers.
- All minors under the age of 10 (ten) years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 (eighteen) years or older – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Baby Sitters/Daycare Providers are responsible to watch the children they bring. There must be at least one adult per four children 6 years of age & under. Pool personnel ARE NOT baby sitters.